Summer 2017 Student Employment at NINT
We have multiple opportunities for co-op / summer student employment at NINT. Topics include:
- nanoelectronic RF devices
- nano antimicrobial materials
- spoilage sensing materials characterization
- advanced carbonaceous materials for energy storage
- synthesis and characterization of organic compounds, polymers, and nanomaterial
- electrochemical biosensors
Details of each position are available via the links above.
Students will be hired through either their co-op program or the National Research Council’s Student Employment Program. Please contact us (see below) prior to applying via the Student Employment Program. Terms will run from May 1 – August 27, 2017 (17 weeks). Students need to be returning to full time academic studies (undergraduate or graduate) in September 2017 to be eligible. Actual and reasonable travel costs to and from Edmonton, Alberta will be reimbursed.
We anticipate all hiring decisions will be made by late February 2017.
Further details are available via the links above; additional questions may be directed to:
Mike Fleischauer, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Research Officer and Program Coordinator, Energy
National Institute for Nanotechnology